Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sorry, My Friends

As you may or may not be aware, depending on how often you check this here blog, I've been absent without explanation the past couple days. Sorry about that. I'm at a summer internship that's been incredibly busy (a good thing), and until tonight I didn't have the internet at my new, temporary digs.

The 'ship lasts until the end of July, and my original plan was to update at night and post in the morning. Unfortunately, it looks like that probably won't be possible, so here's the the new plan:

*2 posts per week. We'll still do the Pick Six, since it's not that complicated for me, and I'll post something of my own on Monday. Less frequency is crappy, but I'm hoping to be able to do more feature-y type pieces since I'll have some weekend time to write.

Once August rolls around, things should be back to the normal schedule. Oh, and I still intend to get the new site up and running. I swear.

Until Friday, here's a picture of an astronaut in the sea. I call it "Dude Went The Wrong Way."


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your insight for this method great story; this is the kind of feature that continues me though out the day.I’ve long been seeking around for your webpage following I learned about them from a companion and was pleased when I was able to come across it just after browsing for a while. Being a devoted blogger, I’m happy to determine other people taking effort and surrounding to the neighborhood. I just wanted to review to exhibit my thanks for one’s submit as it is quite encouraging, and many writers don’t get the credit they ought to have. I’m positive I’ll be back again and can deliver a number of my mates.

    ReplyDelete