Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ron Artest is a Fucking Lunatic, and I Love it!

This is not today's official post- read below for that. But I just went to ESPN's front page and saw this photo, which is absolutely hysterical:



Why is he so close to Kobe? What do you think he's saying? Whatever it is, I bet it's weird!

Kobe has that dismissive "I'm too good for you" look going, but my guess is that whatever came out of Crazy Ron's mouth was so strange, and so disturbing, that Kobe was up most of last night trying to work past it.

And look at the dude's hair!

I was pretty psyched for this series before, but now I'm getting the nervous shakes. All hail Ron Artest!

That's three exclamation points, a new record. Read below for today's post about why I can't watch the Yankees for a few days.

2 comments:

  1. great post both players are yours so if one gets ejected its great for me i have me winning 1961 to 1875.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he can fire up the Lakers when they need an extra boost in the middle of the 2009-2010 season. He will try to get inside the mind of a few of their opponents star players next year, and I can only see this as a plus for Los Angeles in the playoffs. Artest could neutralize an opponent with psychological warfare. Lebron? Howard? Pierce? At least he could piss them off enough to screw up. Laker will repeat with their new freak!

    ReplyDelete