Thursday, March 18, 2010

ROBERTTTTTT!!!! MORRRRRISSSSS!!!

POINT THE FIRST

That post title is the plaintive cry of an upset deferred. RMU led by 6-10 for most of the game, but they got the classic underdog jitters at the end and blew the lead. They briefly regained their fire for an overtime surge, but it came up just short.

SHIT!

That would've been very nice for Duke's bracket. Plus, I hate Villanova. Double whammy.


POINT THE SECOND

Notre Dame is a university of losers. Let's not mince words. They're a bunch of dandies, sissies, and whiners. How stupid am I to forget that? Plus, Old Dominion is a badass name for a school. It's like the vicious British earl of American colleges. Why the hell would I pick against an angry British-sounding school against a team with the nickname "Irish"? SO STUPID. I have learned nothing from history.

On the other hand, this keeps up a nice tradition of me losing an Elite 8 team within the first session of games. Gotta love that.


POINT THE THIRD

Thank you, mormons. Thank you.


POINT THE FOURTH

I hate to do it, but I'm off for the weekend. No more posts until Monday morning. Enjoy the weekend. And Duke, please, please still be around when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment